Sr. Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll be a contributor to leading our Customer Success Team. Mentorship is key, as our employees will look to you for guidance and support.
This role requires a customer-centric approach, with responsibilities that include:
- Provide a proactive strategy and build relationships with customers while also assisting them with product inquiries
- Identify customer program goals and KPIs and demonstrate ROI to meet or exceed those goals
- Mentor a high performing team of customer success managers
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Preveta services effectively and finding value in our products
- Act as a customer advocate internally across our teams to continue refining the customer and patient experience including customer launches, feature requests, operational efficiencies, billing etc.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Drive upsell revenue through customer maturation in increased product adoption and increased usage
- Collaborate with the department of Growth on accelerating account expansions and renewals
The big picture:
At Preveta, we look for people who are empathetic, genuine, compassionate and knowledgeable of the healthcare challenges in patient care. We are serious about improving the future of the U.S. healthcare, but we never take ourselves too seriously, we want to see you love what you do.
For this Role:
We are looking for someone who is transparent, patient, persuasive and takes a proactive approach.
We know people are so much more than their resume – but to make sure someone is set up for success in this role, we’re looking for:
- 6 years of experience in a Leading Customer Facing role, or manager role
- Well versed knowledge of healthcare
- Ability to develop and mentor others
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building
- Leadership skills
- Authorization to work in the United States
WHO WE ARE
Empathy and care are in our DNA-we are driven by deep and instinctive desire to help others. When our founders’ dear friend Becky was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, coordination breakdowns impeded every step of her care. If not for these systemic barriers, Becky and millions in similar situations might still be alive. Preveta was created to ensure what happened to Becky wouldn’t happen to anyone else.
Our Guiding Principles
Authenticity-We are transparent, empathetic, and candid during every interaction. We strive to create a strong community grounded in honesty and genuine collaboration.
Growth-We focus on ensuring that every team member has the support and resources they need. As we grow internally, our impact increases exponentially.
Respect- We are committed to cultivating a culture of respect. We act kindly, listen fully, take each individual’s perspective to heart, and engage with empathy.
Collaboration-Meaningful collaboration drives better results. We walk alongside each other through the challenges and the triumphs. The strength of the team is each individual member.
Individuality-Every person on the team brings their own character, know-how, background, insights, and questions to the Preveta community. We celebrate and honor these one-of-a-kind traits because they are the elements that help make up our dynamic team.
WHY JOIN US?
We are in an incredibly exciting space as we work to scale a solution that helps save lives. We surround ourselves with people who inspire. We learn and grow from each other. We don’t have time for drama, we trust each other’s individual expertise. Our team is built on trust, curiosity, ingenuity, and playfulness. Our greatest tool is our people, our audacious vision and collaboration get the job done.
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do health care we provide benefits such as:
- We provide a 100% remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off – for vacations, if you’re sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical with telehealth, HSA, dental, vision, mental health
- Reimbursements for your work expenses – for your equipment, and even down to that
favorite color sticky note
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring uniquely valuable perspectives to our work, and a culture where people can be their authentic selves makes our team stronger and more successful. We’re building a culture grounded in candor, trust, and support of one another; an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to us at email@example.com!
Schedule a demo
Learn how our software can help your staff run an effective, reimbursable CCM program in as little as two weeks