WHAT YOU’LL DO
Lead a team of designers and engineers to deliver features and technology that delight and inspire our users across one of two areas: patient care navigation or practice business analytics. You’ll work directly with customers and other stakeholders to continuously uncover the best problems to solve for, collaborate with your team to build great solutions to address those problems, and measure the success of what you deliver.
We’re looking for someone who leads with the heart, has experience managing complex projects and products, has developed sufficient technical expertise to draft innovative solutions, and knows how to get things done. The best fit are those individuals who have an insatiable curiosity, a willingness and ability to deal with ambiguity, and the deep desire to solve difficult problems using data-driven techniques. Entrepreneurial self-starters will have the easiest time getting up to speed.
Product Manager is not a junior role, but we hire for potential just as much as we hire for experience. The key qualifications we look for in a Product Manager are:
- 3+ years experience working in software as an engineer, designer, or product manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong at persuasive writing and speaking
- Experience with SaaS and B2B products is preferred
WHO WE ARE
Have you ever had a friend or family member get bogged down in the healthcare system, not knowing what their next step is or how to navigate that maze? That’s where we come in. At Preveta, we help healthcare providers improve their coordination of care to help patients see better outcomes. Motivated by the loss of a dear friend, Preveta was started to make a meaningful difference in healthcare – so we’re not your average, everyday software company. We’re addressing a felt need in specialty remote care for patients and providers – a multi-billion dollar market with no great solutions – and we’re looking for people who want to be a part of that mission as well as work with great people on the way.
WHY JOIN US?
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do healthcare, we provide benefits such as:
- Unlimited paid time off – for vacations, if you’re sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical with telehealth, HSA, dental, vision, mental health
- Reimbursements for your work expenses – for your equipment, and even down to that favorite color sticky note
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you learn best
- Competitive pay and stock options
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring uniquely valuable perspectives to our work, and a culture where people can be their authentic selves makes our team stronger and more successful. We’re building a culture grounded in candor, trust, and support of one another; an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to us at email@example.com!
Schedule a demo
Learn how our software can help your staff run an effective, reimbursable CCM program in as little as two weeks