Work remote. Schedule is flexible.
Use your data skills to improve patient outcomes. Develop data pipelines and app embedded analytics using Azure data services, e.g., Azure SQL, Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Power BI.
Be an active team member. Communicate (primarily) asynchronously and (occasionally) synchronously, collaborate on design, provide feedback, and improve the collective code we own as a team.
Learn and grow. We have team members with wide ranges of experience and we all engage with something new every day.
You get things done iteratively and want to continuously improve both speed to market and quality.You get satisfaction from building a product and seeing it makes people’s lives better.
SQL (any flavor). You use it almost every day. You can do wonders with it.
You have substantive experience building performant (I think most agree it’s a real word now) and resilient data pipelines for non trivial data sizes using any platform, e.g., SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Databricks, Airflow, etc.
You’ve used your programming/scripting skills in any language (and want to learn any new ones needed) for data related activities, e.g., data extraction, data wrangling, testing, analysis, release automation.
Familiarity with some of the following would be great:
- Developing data solutions in Azure
- Part of data teams that release frequently using CI/CD, infrastructure as code and automated testing
- Building Tabular models with Analysis Services and/or Power BI
- Creating reports/dashboards (using any tool/platform) people actually use because it’s accurate, it’s consumable, and it provides the visibility they need to make decisions and take actions
WHY JOIN US?
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do healthcare, we provide benefits such as:
- Unlimited paid time off – for vacations, if you’re sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical with telehealth, HSA, dental, vision, mental health
- Reimbursements for your work expenses – for your equipment, and even down to that favorite color sticky note
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you learn best
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring uniquely valuable perspectives to our work, and a culture where people can be their authentic selves makes our team stronger and more successful. We’re building a culture grounded in candor, trust, and support of one another; an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to us at email@example.com!
Schedule a demo
Learn how our software can help your staff run an effective, reimbursable CCM program in as little as two weeks