WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Clinical Strategist will be at the heart of Preveta’s clinical strategy – a critical part of the team, pulling together key stakeholders across multiple departments to ultimately help us shift the paradigm of chronic care.
There are 4 major areas where the Clinical Strategist will bring their expertise:
- As we expand our software offering to other chronic diseases, you will work with our Product team to translate the care pathways for those conditions and build them into our software in a way that makes sense for practice workflows.
- You’ll work hand in hand with both our Data team and healthcare practices to understand their disease processes, conceptualize what data and insights they might need, and make sure we’re collecting the right information and analyzing it in a way that improves both patient outcomes and business outcomes
- You’ll be our anchor in establishing clinical credibility with customers. We want clients to know that we understand their daily challenges, know we share their frame of reference. You’ll work with the sales team to help frame and translate client needs, understand what problems they’re looking to solve, and bring that to our Product and Data team to help create solutions to those problems.
- You’ll take everything you’ve learned from those areas – Product, Data, and Customers, as well as larger industry shifts and trends – and work with Preveta leadership to translate what you’re hearing from the field into actionable insights that will help us lay the path for where we should go as a business.
The big picture:
At Preveta, we look for people who are empathetic, genuine, compassionate and knowledgeable of the healthcare challenges in patient care. We are serious about improving the future of the U.S. healthcare, but we never take ourselves too seriously, we want to see you love what you do.
For this role:
We are looking for you to be driven to make this system better. You are someone who knows what the system needs to be disrupted and wants to roll up their sleeves, dig in, and do the work to change the game.You’ll need to be comfortable speaking with nurses as CEOs, and you will create space for people and listen in a way where they really feel heard. And most of all, you should be able to thrive in situations where you can flex your creative thinking and problem-solving skills – because there are a lot of problems to solve in healthcare today.
We know people are so much more than their resume – but to make sure someone is set up for success in this role, we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in execution of strategy
- Clinical Knowledge with licensure (RN, NP, PA, DO, MD, etc.)
- Comfort taking initiative in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
WHO WE ARE
Empathy and care are in our DNA-we are driven by deep and instinctive desire to help others. When our founders’ dear friend Becky was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, coordination breakdowns impeded every step of her care. If not for these systemic barriers, Becky and millions in similar situations might still be alive. Preveta was created to ensure what happened to Becky wouldn’t happen to anyone else.
Our Guiding Principles
Authenticity – We are transparent, empathetic, and candid during every interaction. We strive to create a strong community grounded in honesty and genuine collaboration.
Growth – We focus on ensuring that every team member has the support and resources they need. As we grow internally, our impact increases exponentially.
Respect – We are committed to cultivating a culture of respect. We act kindly, listen fully, take each individual’s perspective to heart, and engage with empathy.
Collaboration – Meaningful collaboration drives better results. We walk alongside each other through the challenges and the triumphs. The strength of the team is each individual member.
Individuality – Every person on the team brings their own character, know-how, background, insights, and questions to the Preveta community. We celebrate and honor these one-of-a-kind traits because they are the elements that
help make up our dynamic team.
WHY JOIN US?
We are in an incredibly exciting space as we work to scale a solution that helps save lives. We surround ourselves with people who inspire. We learn and grow from each other. We don’t have time for drama, we trust each other’s individual expertise. Our team is built on trust, curiosity, ingenuity, and playfulness. Our greatest tool is our people, our audacious vision and collaboration get the job done.
Besides being a part of something revolutionary and changing the way we do health care we provide benefits such as:
- We provide a 100% remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off – for vacations, if you’re sick, or if you just need a day
- Healthcare benefits include – medical with telehealth, HSA, dental, vision, mental health
- Reimbursements for your work expenses – for your equipment, and even down to that favorite color sticky note
- Professional development reimbursements, you decide how to use it based on how you learn best
We value diversity on our team and strive to maintain a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that teams with different backgrounds and experiences bring uniquely valuable perspectives to our work, and a culture where people can be their authentic selves makes our team stronger and more successful. We’re building a culture grounded in candor, trust, and support of one another; an environment where we are stronger together than each of us could be on our own.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Schedule a demo
Learn how our software can help your staff run an effective, reimbursable CCM program in as little as two weeks